Project Puppy Love
Who we are.
Vet Checked - At The Barn - Every Week
Emotional Support Animals - Matching People with Puppies
"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love." 1 John 4:18, ESV
Puppies have no fear and function in perfect love. You may fear what the puppy is going to do to your carpet (LOL), but your puppy will love you....no matter how you respond. We can all benefit from such love.
At Project Puppy Love we match people with puppies. Our Puppies are in training to be Emotional Support Animals (ESA). We will guide you through the process and help you get a certificate and ID card for your Emotional Support dog if needed.
1) We Find the right puppies who have the breeding and are smart enough to become Emotional Support dogs.
2) We Vet check each puppy and our vet visits our facility each weekly to and ensure optimal health.
In addition we ensure the best breeding practices.
3) We start training our puppies at a young age and provide a grain free diet for optimal brain development.
4) We match owners to puppies - Looking at a cute picture and making a choice is just not good enough.
5) We give a 1 year genetic Health Guarantee.
6) FaceTime Puppies - We like to introduce our puppies to people.
7) We love our puppies. We will make sure that we are confident that your home is a match for our puppies needs.
The Benefits of Emotional Support Animals.
Why do people need Emotional Support Animals?
Did you know that pet owners had a 20 % lower risk of All Causes of Death.
ESA laws that will help owners are:
1 ESA's are allowed into “no pets” policy housing (Federal ESA Law. The Fair Housing Act)
2) Emotional Support Animals have access to fly with you inside the airplane cabin, often at no charge. Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA)
+ Emotional Support animals bring happiness and help us relax.
+They Lower Anxiety
+ They resolve loneliness
+ Help to normalizing heart rates and lower blood pressure.
+Help to reduce pain and so much more.....
They give us that sense of Connection and Puppy Love that we all desire. Please send us videos of your experiences, we love posting them.